Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2015

RETOUCHED EPILOGUE

-

2015-11-15

Kwon Joosuk out on bail

Former Elbi Entertainment manager Kwon Joosuk is now out on bail. He was arrested for several actions including falsification of documents. But much more important was his mishandling with prosecutor Baek Hyeonmin.

Elbi Entertainment had reacted immediately and dismissed Kwon Joosuk from the agency and put him on the red list of managers once again.
But also one familiar face, Dr. Yoo Hyojin, was involved in this case. He was the doctor who gave Ahn Jaerin the false medication. Even though he could have easily disappeared, he testified and confirmed that Kwon Joosuk forced his clients to take medication instead of caring for their health and real problems. 

The evidence was clear and Kwon Joosuk was convicted for his crimes. Even more shocked are people now, since he bought himself out of prison. 


2016-02-08

Trial against Yoo Hyojin begins

The incidents referring to the case of Baek Hyeonmin seemed to have passed already and it became rather quiet. 
But everyone is remembered of Kwon Joosuk’s doings with the start of the trial against former doctor Yoo Hyojin, who was involved in several cases of illegal drug prescription. 


2016-04-17

Yoo Hyojin finally convicted

It has been a long process and a lot of court meetings were needed to finally convict Yoo Hyojin, former doctor, and lock him up. 
During the entire trial, Yoo Hyojin and his defending lawyer were pleading guilty. Though the amount of damage Yoo Hyojin had been causing when he was still active as a doctor needed to be evaluated. Since he was working illegally no actual records could be found. With no evidence, the defendant could not be convicted. 
The police was even gathering witnesses to speed up the process, but for some reason there was no one who wanted to speak up.
Finally the judges came to a final conclusion and convicted Yoo Hyojin for three years in prison and 128 hours of community service.

-


ONE YEAR LATER

It was a cold winter day. School was finally over and I was heading back home. Christmas was right around the corner, the streets were filled with beautiful lights and it seemed like the first few snowflakes would come soon.
I noticed there was something strange. Something was different when I arrived at the small fisher house I was living in now. I walked up to the front door, unlocked it and went inside. I could smell the burning wood inside the chimney and followed its warmth into the living room. 
I was startled.
Everyone stopped speaking when they saw me. 
I looked inside a pair of perfect black eyes that seemed so familiar, I almost forgot I haven’t seem them for more than a year now. I dropped my bag, starring at Taejung, who was sitting on our couch and having tea with my parents.
„I think this is a successful surprise.“, my mother said. She was the first one to get up. She put her arm around my shoulders. I wasn’t able to move. I wasn’t even sure if I was only imagining Taejung being here.
But then he moved. He rose from the couch - He must think I live in a total rat hole - and came over, placing himself right in front of me. 
„Common honey, I think we should let those two alone.“, my mother waved my father.
„What why?“, he asked and didn’t want to leave the warm living room. 
My mother squinted her eyes and so my dad followed her with a sigh. As soon as I was alone with Taejung, I couldn’t hold myself back anymore. I stepped forward, clasped my arms around his body and dug my head into his shirt. I breathed in his sweet smell. I wanted to remember this forever.
Tears started to fill my eyes. „I missed you so much.“, I whispered. 
Finally Taejung returned my hug. He pulled me closer, I felt the warmth of his body, heard his heart underneath his chest and felt every breath he took. For the first time in one year, I really felt alive. My entire body started to tingle and I almost felt like loosing my consciousness.  
„I missed you, too.“, Taejung said. His voice overwhelmed me. All of the sudden he was so close I felt like choking. His voice was too loud, too near. 
I always imagined how it would be to see him again. I even dreamt of seeing him over and over again. But I never thought this would actually happen.
I backed off a little, observed his face. He looked the same. His hair was gleaming red, but apart from that, nothing had changed. It wasn’t even weird to see him with a new hair color, since I had seen it on so many pictures already. I had tried to force myself to not look him up on the internet, to not follow his solo actions, but I wasn’t able to. My entire school was pretty much obsessed with Taejung and of course with teasing me about it. 
„Why are you here?“, I finally brought over my lips.
Taejung smiled at me. „To bring you back.“
„What?“, I breathed.
„I already talked to your parents.“, he said.
„You what?“, I was close to freak out. I didn’t know why, but I got really scared that moment.
„They agreed. You can come back to Seoul and start working again.“, he smiled. „Of course only if you want to.“
I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say. My head was entirely empty.
„Hey, are you okay?“, Taejung asked and looked at me worriedly. „Let’s talk about this after you sat down.“, he said and lead me over to the couches.
„I always thought you would want to return, if I was wrong, I…“, he said but I interrupted him.
„No. You were right. I’m just not prepared for this right now.“
Taejung nodded. „See, I arranged a meeting for you with Mr. Lim.“
„Sihyun’s manager?“, I asked. 
„He’s willing to sign you on.“
„Really?“
Every word Taejung said just seemed too good to be true.
„He was actually suggesting this when you were still at my place recovering. He wanted to buy you out of the contract with Mr. Kwon and Elbi Entertainment. We were all shocked when you announced you would return home. And I was even more shocked when you left without saying goodbye.“, he said and his tone became sadder. 
„I’m sorry. I was too afraid I wouldn’t be able to leave if I would have seen you again.“, I said and for some reason I even said the bitter truth. 
„I know you’re probably afraid to come back, but it’s different this time.
„How is it different?“, I wanted to know.
„You have a new manager, who you know you can trust. And a new agency that takes care of you. And you got me and Sihyun. And apparently you have other friends too.“
„What do you mean?“
„You remember Jung Junyoung?“, he asked.
Of course I remembered him. He was that weird guy, who was talking too much. He was forced by Mr. Kwon to kidnap me into his apartment. 
„What’s with him?“, I replied.
„He wants you for his new music video?“
I starred at Taejung. I heard his words but my head didn’t want to believe them.
„A few months after you left he contacted me and asked if you would return soon or if you left for good. He told me about the incident in his apartment and that he feels sorry for what he did. He said when you would return in time, he would consider you taking part in his new music video. I didn’t know if you would come back with me right away, so I gave you some space. Maybe it’s too late now, maybe you want to stay here now. But if you want to leave and go back so Seoul, there are a lot of opportunities waiting for you.“, he finished his explanation.

My parents came back into the living room.
„Well, it’s almost time for dinner. Taejung, do you want to stay?“, my mother asked him.
Taejung shook his head. „I need to get back I have a tough schedule.“, he said.
I followed Taejung outside to his car. Now I knew what looked weird when I came home. I was just wondering why I didn’t recognize Taejung’s car right away.
„Hyeonmin.“, he said when he was about to get into his car.
He turned around and looked at me with his stunning black eyes. My heart was going crazy again and I already felt a weird pain. It was the pain I felt all year long because I was missing him so much. 
„I don’t want to miss you anymore.“, he whispered. „Please come back to me.“
He came closer and embraced me once again. I never wanted him to let go of me. 
„Do you know how hard it was to not see you for so long? I wanted to visit you earlier but I was afraid that you didn’t want to see me.“
I wasn’t able to reply anything. So I just shook my head and pressed myself closer to Taejung.
All of the sudden Taejung grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me back. „Hyeonmin, if you don’t want to return to Seoul, please tell me. I won’t stand another day missing you, hoping you would come back. If you have decided to stay here and live your normal live, just tell me so I can let you go.“, he said and I heard how shaky his voice was.
„Don’t push me away.“, I said and searched for something inside Taejung’s face. He wasn’t looking at me but starring into the distance. 
„Look at me.“, I whispered. „Please.“ I was about to start crying again. I tried to swallow down the tears and speak with a somewhat strong voice.
Finally Taejung’s eyes caught mine. It was a weird moment. It felt like all of my emotions started to heat up inside of my body.
„Don’t let me go.“, I said. 
Taejung’s grip on my shoulders loosened and for a second I was afraid he would let go off me. But then his hands found my cheeks. He lowered his head, coming awfully close. And then his lips collapsed with mine. Goosebumps covered my entire body. I got dizzy, tasting his sweet and soft lips. I closed my eyes and breathed in every bit of this moment.



-

Baek Hyeonmin stars in Jung Junyoung’s new MV Telescope

It has been a long time since we heard anything of the beautiful model Baek Hyeonmin, who was mostly known under the name Clover.
More than a year has passed since the young girl revealed the truth on TV and decided to quit her career and finish school in her hometown. 

The now 17year old model apparently signed under a new management and landed her first job. 
We all remember the dating rumors of rocker hottie Jung Junyoung and Baek Hyeonmin back in 2015.
Apparently Jung Junyoung was impressed by the visuals of Baek Hyeonmin and offered her a role in his new music video for ‚Telescope‘.

Fans are excited for the comeback of Jung Junyoung and they even showed their support for Baek Hyeonmin. Any sort of dating rumors caused by antis, don’t effect the true JJY fans.

What do you think of Baek Hyeonmin’s return? 


Jung Junyoung’s Telescope enters the charts

Jung Junyoung just released the title track of his new mini album titled ‚Telescope‘. The first single, which titles the same, instantly ranked number 1 in this weeks Music Bank single charts. 
Also the music video surpassed 1million views over night and the comments go crazy about the talented singer and the beautiful female lead, Baek Hyeonmin, who plays Junyoung’s love interest.


Lee Taejung and Baek Hyeonmin confirm to be dating

Apparently history does repeat itself. In 2015 Level Five’s maknae Lee Taejung and model Baek Hyeonmin (former known as Clover) confirmed to be dating by Elbi Entertainment. Although Taejung later claimed the relationship was set up and only for promotional reasons.

Now the two officially released a statement in which they say they are dating for real this time. 
After the last confirmation Hyeonmin gained a lot of haters, especially Levelers were against that relationship.
It’s really brave to state they are in a relationship, after all Hyeonmin just recently entered into business again.


Baek Hyeonmin opens up instagram account

Model Baek Hyeonmin finally responds to fan requests and opens up her own instagram account. And isn’t it cute how she follows Lee Taejung (@L5TJ), Kang Sihyun (@kingshu) and Jung Junyoung (@sun4finger) only?!
Find her instagram account here: @100hyeonmin*


Baek Hyeonmin to be the face of Etude House’s Fruity Lips

Etude House announced a new line of lip products for the upcoming spring season. After a lot of rumors if fx’ Krystal might be the face for the line once again, Etude House now confirmed that model Baek Hyeonmin will be the official face for their Fruity Lips. 
We’re already excited for the campaign pictures and of course the fruity tastes that are promised with those new lip products.


At the end of the rainbow most watched drama of 2017

We all loved Yoo Han’s drama ‚At the end of the rainbow‘, starring Kang Sihyun and Jeong Ara. But now it’s official as ‚Ater' becomes the mot watched drama of this year. 

If you haven’t watched ‚Ater' yet, start now on drama-crazy.com 

-






*baek is the korean word for 100 = 100hyeonmin = baekhyeonmin





© all rights reserved || copyright by J.J.B. allejmoon.blogspot.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen