Sonntag, 8. November 2015

RETOUCHED - Chapter 11 - Bear the Pain

-

kpopopsession.com

Yoo Han hints on love triangle in ‚At the end of the rainbow‘

Director Yoo Han just confirmed the two leads for his upcoming drama ‚At the end of the rainbow‘. Cutie Kang Haneul is playing Clover’s fiancé. But apparently he is not the only one searching for her attention. Yoo Han stated in a recent interview that the love story is more complex and the drama is a lot about making the right decisions. This might be a clue hinting on a love triangle. But who is playing the second lead male character?

Who do you want to see in ‚At the end of the rainbow‘? 

-

I was standing on the top of the stairs and observed the lobby of the dorm building. Ever since Taejung revealed our relationship wasn’t real, paparazzi were gathered in front of the building waiting for my statement. But I had strict orders to not tell them and for once I found Mr. Kwon’s words helpful. 
I really hated it, going down there, making my way through the yelling mass of people with flashing cameras. Maybe they would have stopped if I had told them that Taejung was telling the truth. Though I was too afraid to have to explain my reasons. 
     „Are they still there?“, Sihyun asked me with a sigh when I arrived at the KBS studios.
I nodded. He could see from my expression that I was exhausted and that I was tired of being chased around by the reporters.
„They will stop eventually.“, he said to cheer me up. I gave him a smile, although his words weren’t actually helping. 
„Come on.“, he said and we entered the building. I should have been excited. It was the day the second male lead would be announced. But I couldn’t concentrate. My head was trying to solve my problem with Taejung. But there was nothing to solve. He revealed the truth, he revealed our secret. Which meant we had nothing anymore. He was really hating me now. And I had to live with it. 
Yoo Han was talking to a young man, who seemed really familiar. But I had seen too many faces to recognize him right away. When I got closer, the face suddenly received a name. 
My eyes widened and I starred at the handsome, blonde man. It was the blonde hair that made me not recognize him at first. He caught my gaze, turning his head at me and smiled.
„Are you okay?“, Sihyun asked. I wasn’t walking anymore, but stood some foot away from Yoo Han and none other than Nam Woohyun.
I slowly nodded. I didn’t want to snap out of this illusion.
„Ya? Because you’re not walking anymore.“, Sihyun said and tried to push me forward. I felt like I was in trance.
„Hey, Clover, Sihyun.“, Mr. Yoo nodded. „Let me introduce you to the last part of your triangle.“, he smiled and patted Woohyun’s shoulder.
„This is Nam Woohyun, I’m pretty sure you know each other briefly but I really like those formal introductions.“, he grinned.
„Hey.“, Sihyun simply said. „Good to have you on the team.“ He then nudged me unnoticeable by the others.
„Hi“, I stuttered.
Woohyun laughed a bit. „Wow, I didn’t get this in a long time.“, he smiled and squinted his eyes in curiosity.
Sihyun made a face. „She didn’t react like this when she saw me first.“
I now really wanted to snap out of it, but I wasn’t able to. Instead I continued to stare at him, as if he was some sort of alien.
„Clover seems to be quite fascinated by him, huh?!“, Mr. Yoo giggled. „Well Woohyun has a sort of packed schedule since Infinite is going on tour. So he will shoot with us after that.“
„When I’m not blonde anymore.“, Woohyun joked. 
„Yes, we need to change that.“, Mr. Yoo said. He seemed a little confused as if he didn’t know Woohyun was joking or serious. 
„But before he leaves, I arranged the perfect opportunity for you to get to know each other better.“, he continued. „My friend Jang Moonil’s movie has it’s premiere this Thursday and you’re all invited to go there.“

-

kpopobsession.com

Nam Woohyun to be confirmed as the third lead in ‚At the end of the rainbow‘

After his last lead role in the popular drama ‚Hi School Love On‘, the Infinite singer finally makes his return to the screen by playing the second male role, apparently fighting for the love of model Clover’s character, in the upcoming drama ‚At the end of the rainbow‘.

Director Yoo Han (Gangnam Blues) described his character as someone energetic and emotional. His character is revealed to be the first son of the owner of a tech company. He’s coming back from studying abroad in Japan and joins Sihyun and Clover in school, causing trouble from day one.

Yoo Han did not reveal if the drama’s love triangle will end as predicted with a rather unimportant second lead or if his role will have a strong appearance and influence on Clover’s character.

We have to wait and see what ‚At the end of the rainbow‘ will bring us.

-

kpopobsession.com

Netizens start a petition against Clover in ‚At the end of the rainbow‘

The protest against model Clover being the lead in ‚At the end of the rainbow‘ arose from the very beginning. Fans of Sihyun and future Ater fans (short for At the end of the rainbow) didn’t want to see Clover on screen.

Since Clover gained a lot of negative press, her reputation is worse than ever. Just recently Taejung of Level Five revealed that their relationship was set up by Elbi Entertainment. Furthermore dating scandals and plastic surgery assumptions cause Clover to rapidly lose fans and followers on social media. 

Now netizens even started to sign a petition addressed to director Yoo Han, in which they ask him to remove Clover from the cast and even give him suggestions for other female leads.

What do you think? Are you signing the petition?

comment box
dramaaddict_exo:
that’s totally the right thing to do. Clover is ruining the entire
show. Not only is she herself really stupid and of all not
even a good actress, but the entire drama has to suffer
because of her. I don’t think many people will watch this if
she’s in there…

Reply 387 Likes


yunabb00:
everyone sign it! we can’t let her get away with all her lies.

Reply 735 Likes

-

I was feeling bad for Sihyun and Mr. Yoo. And even for Woohyun. He got dragged into this mess that I created. On the one hand I wanted to quit. I wanted them to have their drama and I wanted it to get successful. But on the other hand, I didn’t want to yield. I wanted to stay strong and bear the hate. It was a way of punishing myself. It wouldn’t be fair to just run away and leave everyone alone. I had to face the consequences. After all it was my fault that everyone was having a hard time. The least I could do is support them.
     I was in the car with Sihyun, resting my head on his shoulder. My motivation was lacking these days. I wanted to crawl up onto my bed and wait until people forgot I was even existing. I hated Clover and I wanted to push her away. It hurt whenever someone called me that name. I was identified with someone so cruel and cold. It was weighing down on me that almost everyone believed I was a bad person. But it was even more painful to see the people close to me back off. I had texted Sunhi several times, but she never replied. When I got to the salon to get my hair and makeup done, she didn’t say a single word. She simply ignored me, as if she didn’t know me. I could understand that she was mad, or maybe disappointed would be a better fitting word. After all I also lied to her. I lied to everyone. If there would have been any tears left inside my body, they’d constantly run down my cheeks. 
My life started to feel unreal. But this time it felt like my body was still alive, while my senses had shut down. Sihyun took my hand into his and squeezed it a little. It felt great to be able to feel anything. I was numbed by the pain vibrating through my entire body.

„We’re here.“, he said. 
I looked at him and gave him a sad smile.
„Let’s go.“, he nodded and a second later the car’s door was opened.
We walked onto the red carpet that was spread in front of the movie theatre and I switched into my happy face. I noticed the somewhat worrisome look that Sihyun gave me.
The photographers took their pictures and the reporters yelled at me. But I had no intention to answer their questions and luckily Sihyun didn’t either. I already saw the new headline about Sihyun and me dating. It was what always happened. And the only thing I was thinking about was what Taejung might think of that and if he would believe those rumors too like he apparently thought the written things about Junyoung and me were true.
     We finally went into the theatre away from all those nasty reporters. I breathed in the silence and calmed myself down.  
„Aren’t you feeling well?“, Sihyun asked.
„I’m fine.“, I said and looked away from him.
Sihyun grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side. „I can see that you’re having a hard time. What can I do to make you feel better?“, he wanted to know.
„You can’t do anything.“, I said and shook my head.
„There has to be something.“, he insisted.
„How do you say it - this is my war.“, I replied.
Sihyun sighed. „Clover.“, he quietly said. 
I shrugged when he called me by that name. A habit that I unfortunately adopted.
„Tell me what’s wrong.“, he rubbed my arms.
„I can’t.“, I said and apparently my tank with tears was restored.
„This won’t do.“, Sihyun grunted and pulled me with him. We went outside the back exit to the parking lot where all the cars were parked. I didn’t know how, but Sihyun exactly knew where ours stood and dragged me over to the car. He sent off the driver, pushed me inside and closed the door behind us.
„I never thought I’d be so harsh on you, but I can’t stand aside and watch you suffer.“, he said. He frowned and starred at me.
„What do you want me to do?“
„I want to you to talk with me. Just tell me what’s going on, what’s bothering you.“
I didn’t answer him but starred at my feet. 
„Clover!“, he said while leaning forward grabbing my arms.
„Don’t call me that!“, I yelled. I didn’t mean to say that, but the words just somehow came outside my mouth.
„What?“, Sihyun starred at me in surprise.
A moment of silence followed. 
„Is it true what Taejung says?“, he bit his lips and avoided my gaze. „Was it really all set up?“
I nodded. „It’s true.“
I felt how Sihyun’s body tensed. He let go of me and stayed quiet for a while.
„That’s why you’re not defending yourself. But can you explain to me what’s going on? Why did Taejung reveal that?“
„Because he’s mad at me.“, was all I could say.
Sihyun wasn’t satisfied with my answer. He starred at me and reached out for my hand again. 
„What did you do to him?“, he asked with a soft voice.
I looked at him for a moment. I observed his white skin and black eyes and followed the streaks of his hair, laying messy on his head.
„I wasn’t entirely honest with him, which is why he lost all his trust in me. I can’t blame him though. I would’ve probably done the same.“, I wasn’t even sure why I told Sihyun but it was relieving to finally say what I thought and to share my secrets, or at least a small part of that.
„He believes the Junyoung story so we had a fight.“
„What? He can’t actually believe that. It was one of the most absurd things that were written this year.“, he said.
I shrugged my shoulders.
„Do you like him?“, Sihyun asked me and surprised me with that question. „You said there is someone that you wanted to tell first - who you really are I mean - it’s Taejung, right? You want to confess to him?“
I was somewhat amazed by Sihyun’s perception. Not only that he immediately knew I was only pretending to be Clover, he always knew when something was wrong and he was really good in counting the single parts together.
I nodded, not able to answer him with words.
„Then you should tell him.“
I looked at him, huge question-marks inside my eyes.
„You need to tell him the truth. I can tell that your feelings towards him are honest. If you say he deserves to know the truth, you should not let him stray within the unknown. Don’t you care what he thinks about you now? Don’t you want to set things straight?“, Sihyun said.
I took a deep breath. „I thought it would be easier this way.“
Sihyun shook his head. „It’s not. It’s not easier for you nor for Taejung.“
„What if he hates me after I tell him?“, I wanted to know.
„He’s already angry and disappointed. But wouldn’t it be better if he would at least dislike you for you and not for things that you never did?!“, he said. „Besides,“, he added „I don’t think he would hate you. I believe he will understand whatever it is you’re telling him.“
I really wanted to believe Sihyun’s words. I wished it would be that easy. But if I confessed to Taejung, there was no guarantee he wouldn’t reveal my secret. I trusted him before, but I also knew what hatred was unleashing. I knew he deserved to know and there was a big hoping part inside of me that wanted to tell him right away and that wanted everything to turn out good. Though the other part wasn’t less big and convinced me that it was better to remain silent.

-

kpopobsession.com

Kang Sihyun and Clover appear together at ‚My Sister, the Pig Lady‘ movie premiere

Again Clover upsets fans by showing up at a premiere in company. 
Dating rumors occurred when the model and fellow actor Sihyun were spotted at the Cha General Hospital charity event. 
But the rumors mitigated when it was confirmed the two would be the leads of ‚At the end of the rainbow‘. Although there is a minority of netizens that believe Sihyun and Clover are dating and that this is the reason why Taejung falsely accused Clover of faking a relationship.

Now Sihyun and Clover are heating up the rumors even more and satisfy all the ‚Lovehyun‘ shippers by attending the movie premiere of ‚My Sister, the Pig Lady‘ on Thursday night, looking pretty close and friendly with each other.






© all rights reserved || copyright by J.J.B. allejmoon.blogspot.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen